Here are some tips to help your on-page SEO
1. Use all three H tags in your post and use bold or italics properly in your on-page SEO optimization.
2. Your keyword must appear in the title and then it must appear in the URL.
3. Optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing).
4. Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page.
5. Have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.
6. There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword
For more on-page SEO tips please go to